6801 Shore Road
ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON THIS SUPER SUNNY, 1 BEDROOM COOP IN A PET FRIENDLY COOP WITH EXCEPTIONALLY LOW MAINTENANCE FEES OF $580 WHICH COVERS ALL UTILITES INCLUDING ELECTRICITY. LOCATED IN ONE OF THE HOTEST PARTS OF BAY RIDGE, THE NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES AND TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS CANNOT BE BEATEN!
· Incredibly bright Corner unit with a great layout and southern and eastern exposures
· Eat in kitchen and a Bath that features a stand up shower
· Beautifully refinished hardwood floors and excellent closet space
· The unit could use updating but has incredible potential
· This coop is 100% owner-occupied and has excellent financials
· Super low maintenance of $580 which covers all utilities including electricity to boot!
· Amenities include a recently updated card operated laundry room, storage/ bicycle rooms for a nominal annual fee and a responsive building staff
· PETS ARE WELCOME with board approval but no specific weight limit
· The building has a garage with a waiting list but the street parking is one of the easiest in the area
· So many commuting options right on your corner including
o The NYC Ferry with a direct Manhattan route coming soon
o NYC 27/37X Express Buses for a 20 minute commute to Manhattan
o Local buses to the R train
o Entry to both the BQE and Belt Parkway
· With the park and Shore Rd. promenade right outside your door, you can enjoy such wonderful features as
o the 69th street pier with stunning views of the NYC skyline and the harbor
o the Narrows Botanical gardens,
o Owl’s Head Park and dog run
o Beautiful open spaces for a weekend picnic, biking or just a stroll at sunset
· And last, but not least, you will delight in Bay Ridge’s acclaimed, diverse restaurants and fantastic shopping!
· Seller wants to hear all offers.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Bike Rooms
- Laundry – Card Operated
- Secure Lobby