149 Marine Avenue
ENORMOUS AND UNIQUE 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH WITH ALMOST 1400 SQ. FT. AND ITS OWN WASHER DRYER. THIS STUNNING COMBINATION OF A 1 BEDROOM AND A LARGE STUDIO IS PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING WITH A FULL FORMAL DINING ROOM, INCREDIBLE CLOSET SPACE AND A SEPARATE DEN.
* 1st floor position is actually one flight above lobby level affording the advantage of having no one below
* The spacious, open layout of the dining room and oversized living room contribute to its contemporary appeal and is perfect for entertaining.
* The kitchen has been renovated with an abundance of cabinetry, granite countertops modern appliances and a separate dinette to serenely enjoy your morning coffee.
* Both bedrooms can easily accommodate a king sized bedroom set
* Both fully tiled baths are in excellent condition
* The incredibly unique feature of a grandfathered washer/dryer in a separate laundry room which also provides a terrific amount of storage space
* The closet space is unheard of with 7 closets 5 of which are double
* Other features include A/Cs in sleeves, and hardwood floors throughout
* Low maintenance of $984 for such a large amount of space
* The pristine laundry room at lobby level has also undergone recent upgrades and the exterior landscaping has been thoughtfully designed and maintained.
* Other amenities include a live-in super and garage (wait list).
* The coop boasts excellent financials, a very high percentage of owner occupancy and No flip tax.
* The super convenient location is less than 2 blocks to both the “R” Train, and the NYC Express Bus.
* The local supermarket is right down the block on 3rd Avenue, where you will also enjoy a fantastic array of specialty shops and diverse restaurants that Bay Ridge is renowned for.
* And, if you love the outdoors, there are 30 blocks of uninterrupted parks that have playgrounds, tennis courts, and a bicycle path with stunning views of the harbor and Verrazano Bridge.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Laundry – Card Operated
- Resident Superintendent
- Secure Lobby